LOA My Way

One woman's journey through life acknowledging the Law of Attraction.

I think I'm like a lot of people where The Secret was really my first exposure to the Law of Attraction. As soon as I watched it, I downloaded a copy of Wallace Wattles' The Science of Getting Rich (available here for FREE) and thus the journey began.
Something about it really rang true. I knew I had seen it at work countless times in my life, and I knew it was just plain smart to better understand it for my own sake!

By far my favorite LOA teacher is Abraham-Hicks. You'll probably see me reference them quite a bit. I highly recommend signing up for the Daily Quotes available on their site.
My second favorite has to be Mike Dooley. I LOVE his Notes From the Universe emails, and his Infinite Possibilities CD set has truly been a terrific tool in changing my thinking, and my life.

On this blog I intend to share books I've read, audios I've listened to, day-to-day life situations, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I hope to build a community here with others who are doing the same. I look forward to getting to know you!

Follow Me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter